Re: [SLUG] USB KVM stuff

From: A J Ivanciw (ulmerton@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 16:35:57 EDT

Paul,
I use a Link X cel USB kvm switch and have been using it for awhile.
It has worked flawlessly connecting a mac pro keyboard, a Micro
innovations scroll mouse(USB) and KDS 19" monitor. I can switch back
and forth between mac boxes and Linux and have had zero problems or
issues. I cannot speak for working with windows because I haven't a
windows box, nor do I want one.
I tried the USB to PS2 adapter thing and was having problems
switching back and forth so I went with this USB kvm and there hasn't
been any problem to date, and I definitely 'mix and match". Hope the
info was of use

A J