[SLUG] SFTP Help

From: Keith Lelacheur (themercuryman@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 11 2005 - 10:01:41 EDT

Hello SLUGers,

I am trying to automate a file push using SFTP. I am able to connect in an
interactive session and push the file easily. I am able to somewhat automate
the procedure using the -b option with the actual push command. I am having
trouble getting the non-interactive login though. I have used the "sftp -b
pushbatch fakeuser@fakehost" type command, but I do not know how to include
the username in either the batchfile or the command line. I would be
grateful for any help.

Keith