Re: [SLUG] BlueHost

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sun Oct 23 2005 - 11:31:13 EDT

Pete,

I have had clients switched from bluehost due to piss poor tech
support. Things are great there until something happens. They also use
the oldest trick in the book oversubscribing there servers. But what
happens is that in my experience with them is they are slow to fix problems.

There are two host I strongly reccomend and use which are Hostgator.com
and Asmallorange.com

I would go with ASO as great tech support supports everything you could
possibly use and really even thoug the bandwith packages are smaller it
way more than your site will pull.