Re: [SLUG] LCD monitor

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 12:28:47 EST

On Sat, 2005-10-29 at 14:18 -0400, Eben King wrote:
> I just got a shiny new 1600x1200 LCD monitor. Yay. Yes, my video card
> has a DVI output. Yay. Unfortunately, the new monitor didn't come
> with a DVI cable. Boo.

Eben,

Have you read the manual on that thing yet?? We bought a 21" Samsung
LCD here for one of our video editors and it only works 1600x1200 in
standard VGA. DVI only gets us 1280x1024 for some dumb reason according
to the manual. Found this out after we bought it. Argh!! Just a
thought to watch out for.

Mike Branda Jr.