Re: [SLUG] Sony, Rootkits and DRM

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Wed Nov 02 2005 - 18:49:11 EST

Mavrick wrote:

> On 11/2/05, *Robert Snyder* <robertsnyder@gmail.com
> <mailto:robertsnyder@gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> The problem is that the licence agreement does not say anything about
> installing any software. If you had read the sysinternals
> documentation of the drm.
>
> While there is a agreement there is no where in that agreement that
> say anything giving your authorization to install software.
>

> What are you talking about !? It quite plainly states (if you click
> on the author's "EULA" link) that:

I am talking about the eula that is on my cd that clearly does not have
that line. Sysinternals has also gone over the eula that is presented
when you put in the cd into the computer and it does not mention
installing software.

next time you use yellow highlighting in a message that I will end up
reading my foot will go right up your (fill in the blank). it hurts my
eyes and inconsiderite too.