Re: [SLUG] Virus now using Sony's "rootkit" DRM

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 11:37:33 EST

On Tuesday 15 November 2005 10:32, Bob Foxworth wrote:

> In addition if you look slantwise across the letter tops
> you can see this effect. I think you would find this
> to be the case on any Sony device, Proof is left
> as an exercise for the reader.
>
> My question is, why did they do this. (No it is
> not important) but I wanted to correct an apparent
> misunderstanding of exactly what I said.

I still say it's a faithful representation of the fonts in that (font) family.
Letters like S and O ARE often differently sized in serif fonts.

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.