Re: [SLUG] Windon't Q's.

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 15:58:51 EST

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005, michael hast wrote:

> Doug Koobs wrote:
>
> >http://www.rdesktop.org/
>
> I think I really like this option. Currently, I'm trying to make it
> work. I downloaded rdesktop from sourceforge, extracted it, did my
> ./configure, make, and make install. Now, I'm trying to figure out how
> to run the silly program. Should I be able to find it in my K menu
> somewhere, or is it one of those deals that I have to start from a
> terminal?

I used it once, a few months ago. I don't run KDE or Gnome, so I just cd d
to where I compiled it and ran it. Although I suppose you could just run
something like "/usr/src/rdesktop-*/src/rdesktop", but I haven't tried.

                  "God does not play dice" -- Einstein
          "Not only does God play dice, he sometimes throws
          them where they can't be seen." -- Stephen Hawking