Re: [SLUG] qemu

From: Mark Banschbach, SFO (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 08:16:56 EST

I would stick in here a plug for my favorite flavor of
live CD/Linux which would be Damn Small Linux.. It
does not take 20 minutes to load even on what people
consider old machines..
in the P-200 ranges. Its a 50 Meg CD and a 300 meg HD
install that takes all of about 10 minutes from boot
to final HD install if you want to do that.. Burn one
off and try it out..

Peace,

Mark

http://mail.yahoo.com