Re: [SLUG] qemu

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 00:59:31 EST

Richard Morgan wrote:

> Mark,
>
> He was talking about booting Mepis withing an emulator which does take
> a very
> long time.

Actually, I'm wanting to boot XP or ReactOS within Debian. After the
reading that I've done, maybe kqemu is the better choice? I know that
the inner OS will run slower than it would on the host hardware, but
that would be okay. I'm mostly after propietary drivers and stuff.
Don't worry! I'm not trying to game!