[SLUG] print server

From: botteman (botteman@knology.net)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 13:17:28 EST

I'm needing a cheap hardware print server to put my
old (Centronics) parallel printer on my network, and
get it off the parallel port of my windoz box.

I've been looking around the net and have my eye on
the Netgear PS101 or PS110. Others probably are
just as good. Older stuff is fine as long as it'll work.

Anybody have one lying around, or have any other
suggestions?

Dave