Re: [SLUG] Wal-mart deal on thumbdrive

From: Richard Morgan (rmorgan@heavysystems.com)
Date: Mon Nov 28 2005 - 22:48:14 EST

That's a pretty good deal. The best price I can find on NewEgg is
$14.50 (after
$5 rebate) for a 256MB USB stick...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820233026

Sincerely,
Richard Morgan
Heavy Systems Administrator
http://www.heavysystems.com
Powerful web hosting and server solutions for your business.
Heavy Systems is an Authorized AMD Solution Provider.