Re: [SLUG] Real OSes

From: Ka Winter (ka_winter@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 08:23:43 EST

> We can see who had the smallest capacity drives. My
> 1st one only had 5MB. It
> had a Massive motor. Probably 6 inch in diameter and
> a foot long. The disk
> was something like 14 inches. Now there's a REAL
> disk! Haha!

I cannot remember the capacity but I had a bernouli
box and you connected it to the computer and put in
something that looked like a really huge floppy disk
and it would rev up and read data off of it. I
remember the bernouli boxes were very expensive and
considered quite high-tech.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com