Re: [SLUG] Project Looking Glass

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Mon Dec 05 2005 - 20:21:50 EST

Ka Winter wrote:

>>Cool! I read that it was operational by JP at
>>groklaw. She had tested it and
>>was VERY impressed, but gave no real details. Is it
>>usable today?
>>

>It is useable in that it has been released to Open
>Source development and can be downloaded and worked
>on. That's one of the points I made to the folks at
>the computer clubs - that this is being developed for
>solaris, and opened for development for Linux - but it
>is not going to be available for Windows.

Well, in any case, it is impressive. Since it is all Java, I suppose
that it should work on anything, including Windows in the right hands,
right? Or am I misunderstanding Java?

--
--Michael Hast  (the evyl robot)
Always remember that too much pot spoils the cook, and if you have nothing to say at all, don't say anything nice.