[SLUG] fsck problem

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 15:33:51 EST

Let me start from the beginning. I had a maxtor hd that had files that I wanted. So, I put it
into my computer as a slave. When SUSE booted up it went on and login as a user. It detected the
maxtor hd and asked if I wanted to mount it. I said yes and I called it /home2. I then copied
all the files that I wanted which was about 10gigs of files. When I was done I turned of the
computer and removed the maxtor hd. Now when I turned it on without the maxtor I get this error
durring the start up.

"fsck failed for at least one filesystem (not /).
please repair manually and reboot.
the root file system is already mounted read-write."

It asked for the root password and I put it in, but I don't know what to do next. I am running
suse9.3 and this is on boot up.

William