Re: [SLUG] Replying to individuals from Thunderbird

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 20 2005 - 15:17:46 EST

On 12/20/05, Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to reply to an individual in a list posting from Thunderbird,
> and can't for the life of me figure out how to do it without manually
> typing in the individual address. The "Reply" and "Reply All"
> buttons/choices both reply to the list.

Paul the way the reply and replay all in list go usually have altered
headers which send it back to the list . But this is what you do. When you
see a mail that you want to directly repsond too and there email is in the
from field simply right click on that and hit compose mail to and it will
use the from address