[SLUG] uptime

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 14:52:00 EST

O.K. so I figure as the new year rolls in, I'll do a little geeky
thing. I'd like to see what we get for uptimes out of the people on the
list.

The only rule is that these are desktop machines not servers. In my
mind I'm comparing this experience to my windows desktop "have some
computer usage with your rebooting" experience. Not bashing
windows...just a fact of life when using it i.e. new programs, drivers,
peripherals, programs not working or just plain locking up all required
a good swift reboot.

mbranda@it001:~> uptime
2:28pm up 87 days 7:24, 6 users, load average: 0.28, 0.17, 0.10

Mike Branda Jr.