[SLUG] no input from keyboard and mouse

From: eben1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu Dec 29 2005 - 16:29:57 EST

Hey. I just tried to change my power supply and failed (candidate was
dead), so I
ut the old one back in. Now I get nothing from the keyboard or mouse (the
keyboard works in the BIOS, so it and the PS/2 controller work at least
somewhat).
I checked in X and in console. What should I examine? There are other
machines
in the house (I'm using one now), but of coutse I'd like that one back.
 Thanks.