[SLUG] Video cards again

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Sat Jan 07 2006 - 18:52:39 EST

Hey all!

    I am in the process of rounding up parts to put together a new
AMD64. Since I will be buying a motherboard and a video card at about
the same time, I have come up with the question: Should I use AGP or
PCI-E. It seems that the PCI-E's are more expensive, and I wonder what
I will get out of the investment. Also, it sounds like I should go ATI
or Nvidia on the card. I saw a couple of opinions on that, but which
one would be easiest to configure for a dual-head display? Since I
haven't purchased anything yet, I'd really like to know what would be
the best investment rather than regret it later. Thanks, everybody.

--
--Michael Hast  (the evyl robot)
Are monestaries cold because of all the parishables?