I need some clarifications from you, please.

From: Barr. Olisa Agbakoba (bbruce58@sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 23:43:57 EST

Agbakoba Chambers
Maryland Lagos, Nigeria
E-mail: info.center@merseymail.com

Goodday!

My name is Barr. Olisa Agbakoba. I am a barrister, solicitor and notary
public, the personal

attorney to Mr. Michael Smith, the President Transfield Worley Company. Who
is a national of your

country. On the 21st of April 2002, my client, his wife and their only son
were involved in a

fatal autocrash in here in Lagos City - Nigeria. Unfortunately they all lost
their lives in the

event of the accident, since then I have made several enquiries to locate
any of my clients

extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives
over the Internet, to

locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence I contacted you to
assist in repatriating

the money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the

Finance house here where my client lodge these huge deposits. Particularly,
the Finance house

where the deceased had an account valued at about U.S$19million U.S dollars.
Consequently, the

Finance house issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the
account confiscated

within a short time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over some years
now, I seek your

consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you share
the same surname so

that the proceeds of the account valued at U.S $19 million can be paid to
you for both of us to

share the funds; I have all legal documents that can be used to backup the
claim.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through.
I guarantee that

this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you
from any breach of the

law. Please get in touch with me through my e-mail:
info.center@merseymail.com to enable us

discuss further.

Thanks for your kind co-operation Regards,

Barr. Olisa Agbakoba.