[SLUG] Compact Flash Stuff

From: Mike Branda (mike@wackyworld.tv)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 14:51:23 EST

I usually use this company for digital audio repeaters but noticed today
that they sell Compact Flash to IDE and to SATA adapters that put the CF
cards on the IDE/SATA bus. Bootable. Probably easier than from a USB
to CF adapter.

http://www.cfsound.com/index_CFSound.asp

But more interesting to me is that I just realized they're out of
Sarasota. Anybody hear of them down there?

Ackerman Computer Sciences
6233 East Sawgrass Road
Sarasota, Florida 34240-8922