RE: [SLUG] cisco router/wireless security

From: Darrin Jones (darrin@ravenrock.net)
Date: Thu Jan 12 2006 - 14:23:39 EST

Thanks for the tips. =)

The 806 is running 12.3 with the FW/IPSEC image (C806-K9O3SY6-M). It has 2
ethernet interfaces, the inside interface is a 4 port hub. I think the only
thing I'm lacking is a token ring interface as far as the lab goes. Meh.

Santa was good to me. =) I got the entire printed IOS 12.2 books. I also
have the First and Second Year Companion Guide (Cisco Networking Academy
Program), the CCNP Self-Study Certification Library and Network Security
Fundamentals. That should hold me for a while. I really like IOS and love
the ? feature. Although I'm told that and shortcuts don't work on the test.

Yeah, I checked out the user group website and it looked dead. That's sad as
we seem to have a cisco office right here in town. I don't know what they do
there though.

Darrin