Re: [SLUG] reporting spam

From: Richard Morgan (rmorgan@heavysystems.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 11:52:57 EST

SA has been pretty good at catching spam on my servers, but sometimes
I'll get a
couple that slips through. Not that big of a deal. In the past I've traced
spam back to the source network and tried to report it to that ISP but usually
nothing happens so I don't waste my time with it. Most of the spam now (it
seems) is coming from networks outside the U.S. and those companies are harder
to deal with, IMHO.

Sincerely,
Richard Morgan
Heavy Systems Administrator
http://www.heavysystems.com
Powerful web hosting and server solutions for your business.
Heavy Systems is an Authorized AMD Solution Provider.