Re: [SLUG] SLAX

From: Mark Banschbach, SFO (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 06:13:55 EST

Well, on the Good side.. I really like the
webconfig.. BUT

the hardware requirements :
Memory

36 MB to boot slax.
96 MB to run Xwindow with fluxbox
144 MB to run Xwindow with KDE

YUK ! I will stick with Damn Small Linux..
tiny..tiny.. tiny..

  Sometimes in attempting to conquor the monster.. we
become the monster.. Just a thought.

Mark