RE: [SLUG] linksys and ip address.

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 04 2006 - 16:18:47 EST

I changed my internal IP to something else that is not the 192.168.x.x. I wanted to use something
that wasn't commonly used. I have already check on where the cables are plugged in. They are
correct. My router only gives out the IP address in the range that I have requested it to give
out. That is why I think that it is somthing in the router.

William