Re: [SLUG] RoadRunner blocking SLUG List

From: James (penroses@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 09:44:09 EST

Subject: Re: [SLUG] RoadRunner blocking SLUG List

I am just glad that i can get the emails. I was going thru withdrawal for a
while. I have also saved 100's of messages to text files on questions and
answers that let me have the knowledge i could'nt get anywhere else.

kudo's to all who has helped me by being on this list. I don't think i would
have attempted to even try Linux without you guys and gals.

JamesS