Re: [SLUG] RoadRunner blocking SLUG List

From: michael hast (evylrobot19@cox.net)
Date: Mon Feb 13 2006 - 20:45:19 EST

James wrote:

> Subject: Re: [SLUG] RoadRunner blocking SLUG List
>
> I am just glad that i can get the emails. I was going thru withdrawal
> for a while. I have also saved 100's of messages to text files on
> questions and answers that let me have the knowledge i could'nt get
> anywhere else.
>
> kudo's to all who has helped me by being on this list. I don't think i
> would have attempted to even try Linux without you guys and gals.
>
> JamesS

Here, here! Double and possibly even triple that one! There are so
many times that I would have thrown in the towel... I'm not going to
claim to yet be proficient, but I owe my proficiency level to this
list. Thank you all.

--
--Michael Hast  (the evyl robot)
I'm not picking my nose.  I'm pulling things out of it.