[SLUG] OpenSuSE

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 25 2006 - 13:58:18 EST

Hi All

A week or so back there was a posting about OpenSuSE 10.1 Beta 4.

Beta 5 is now up on the OpenSuSE server.

Downloaded this morning.

Installed. Installation is a little rough and not at all like previous
versions of SuSE. First issue here was lost mouse support after reboot part
of installation. No big deal but that did prevent me from making certain
configuration setting I would like to have made. Again no big deal one can do
that after first boot. Other than that installation went great.

SOTL