CONGRATULATIONS! FROM MCI-AUSTRALIA

From: MCI-AUSTRALIA LOTTERY (sharonmaxwellsharonmaxwell1@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 26 2006 - 22:10:00 EST

South-West Australia Lottery,
9701 Alexander Mall, Adelaide,
South-West Australia.
(South-West Australia Lottery is an affiliate of MCI
Networks).
Santon Square, Complex 21, Netherlands.

From: Ms. Sharon Maxwell.
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/Madam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
South-West Australia Lottery (international program)
held on the 25th February 2006. Your e-mail address
attached to ticket #: 34090322816 with prize #
43568000/12 drew ?1,000,000.00 which was first in the
1st Category of the draws. You have been approved to
receive ?1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros).Because of
claims mix-up and the limited time claims pay-outs, we
will advice that you keep your winning information
confidential until your prize (?1,000,000.00) has been
remitted to you by our accredited paying bank. You
must adhere to this instructions strictly to a! ! void
loss of your cash prize - this program has been abused
severally, so we are doing all we can to forestall
further abuse by way
of wrong claims. It's important to note that this
draws were conducted formally under the watchful eyes
of over 45,000 audiences. Winners are selected through
an internet ballot system from 160,000 personal and
corporate e-mail addresses. The program
sponsored/supported by MCI Networks in conjunction
with South-West Australia lottery. Congratulate you
once again. We hope you will use part cash prize to
participate in our next mega draws of ?85million.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than
10-days after you receive this notification. Failure
to claim your cash prize after this date will result
in prize forfeiture. Please, in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote
personal and winning numbers in correspondence with
paying bank.
Please contact the paying bank with your information
for the immediate remittance of your funds.
Kindly send them the following:
(i). your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.

Contact the paying bank with the following:

Bank's Name: Deutsche Bank NV.
Contact person: Mr Larry Martin
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands.

E-mail:services14ab@netscape.net