[SLUG] Local Linux Training

From: Keith Lelacheur (themercuryman@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 14:00:28 EST

Good Afternoon Sluggers,

It seems that we have installed a VMWare server in the data center and it's
base OS is linux (which distro I don't know). Since I am "The Linux Guy"
around here and the two folks who hold dominion over the VMWare server are
MS administrators, they asked me where they could go locallly to get some
Linux courses. I tinker and play, but am by no stretch of the imagination
an expert. I figured some slugger out there might have some experience they
would be willing to share or have some insight that might help.

Thanks,

Keith