Re: [SLUG] Local Linux Training

From: Eben King (eben1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 28 2006 - 15:41:12 EST

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006, Keith Lelacheur wrote:

> It seems that we have installed a VMWare server in the data center and it's
> base OS is linux (which distro I don't know). Since I am "The Linux Guy"
> around here and the two folks who hold dominion over the VMWare server are
> MS administrators, they asked me where they could go locallly to get some
> Linux courses. I tinker and play, but am by no stretch of the imagination
> an expert. I figured some slugger out there might have some experience they
> would be willing to share or have some insight that might help.

I've used Windows-in-VMware-on-Linux but not the other way around.

Q: What kind of modem did Jimi Hendrix use? A: A purple Hayes. ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.