Re: [SLUG] kernel version?

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 13:05:31 EST

On Wednesday 01 March 2006 11:31, Ian Blenke wrote:
> steve szmidt wrote:
> > As a side note on being a good programmer; I discovered that mercury
> > fillings are very toxic. In fact there's no safe quantity that you can put
> > in a human body.

> I'm not sure what this has to do with the price of eggs in China, but ok.
>
> Try reading these:
>
> http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_428.html

I only had time to check out one and it's very close to my experience, and a
fair number of people I know. Now I've studied up on in pretty well and it
seems to depend on how good conditions the fillings are. I see direct
indicators that Alzheimers comes from mercury poisoning.

I brought up the subject, as you can see above, as a possible why for those
who have those symptoms, to have a path towards being better with computers!
Linux in particular of course! : )

--

Steve Szmidt

"For evil to triumph all that is needed is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.