Re: [SLUG] XMMS and song titles

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2006 - 08:41:15 EST

I'm not sure which version of ID3 tags xmms is looking
at. Version 1, if I remember right is stored at the
begining of an mp3 and v2 at the end. You can see
them if you have a good tag editor. Could be that
XMMS is looking at a tag that hasn't been set, and the
info you see in the catalog is taken from the other
header.

Other than that, I would double check the syntax used.

Rob