RE: [SLUG] WiFI Ripoff

From: Brian Radwanski (brian_radwanski@symantec.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 11:11:51 EST

Steve is right, you can use yahoo messengert because they encapsulate
their messaging protocol withing HTTP traffic as disguised http
traffic...so will likely work unless the firewalls are doing deep
scanning for every packet, and if that's the case your admin has just
created a much bigger bottleneck than any AIM client would ever place on
your bandwith...

Sometimes security people are so secure in thinking they end up with
double negatives.

  _____