[SLUG] Drupal to be rewritten.

From: Logan Tygart (thelogan@allyourbase-arebelongto.us)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 16:53:25 EST

Here is a snippet from drupal.org:

With 4.7 nearing completition, it has been decided that for the next
version we should look for another language as PHP now blocks our
growing. As you will read in the newsletter, we have found many very
obscure language obstacles. We worked around them, but this can not go
on. Also, in the IRC development channel, it has been said for a long
time that Drupal will be rewritten in Haskell, so that was our first
candidate.

http://drupal.org/node/56815

--
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est -- Sir Francis Bacon
Registered Linux User: 277727