Reply urgently

From: Timothy Fancourt (fancourttimothy@virgilio.it)
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 16:35:55 EDT

Timothy Fancourt QC.
Falcon Chambers UK

Direct tel; +44-702 305 2032,
703 1915275, Fax; +44-870 912 7474

Good day!,

My name is Timothy
Fancourt QC. I am a solicitor with the Falcon Chambers UK the personal
attorney to Andrea Smith the President Transfield Worley Company Who
died with his family in the FLASH AIRLINES ACCIDENT - 3 Jan 2004.
Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event as there was no
survivor. More detail can be extracted over the web: http://www.b737.
org.uk/flashair.htm. I have made several enquiries to locate any of my
clients extended relatives and this has also proved unsuccessful.

As
a matter of fact, he is having a fixed time deposit of 45.6 million
euros with a finance house in Europe and stocks worth 36 million euros
(with interest) being managed by his broker. Hence I contacted you to
assist in repatriating the money and property left behind before they
died or they might declared unserviceable by the Finance house where he
made the deposit. The Finance house issued me a notice to provide the
next of kin or have the account confiscated within a short time.

Owing to my unsuccessful search for the relatives getting to 2 years
now, I seek your consent to stand in as the next of kin to the deceased
since he is a foriegner and we all stands the right to protect his
legacy as such the proceeds of the deposit and stocks can be paid to
you for both of us to share the funds. I have some legal documents that
can be used to backup the claim, while the rest could be processed
through the court. All I require is your honest cooperation. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement.
Please your correspondence must get through to me via this private
email: fancourt.t@merseymail.com or any of my direct contacts above.

Thanks for your kind co-operation Regards,

Timothy Fancourt QC.