[SLUG] [PIG] First post

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2006 - 21:55:23 EDT

Tonight's meeting was rather not interesting. Especially since (due to
network outage) I was 20 minutes 'late'. It's really bad being late to
an online meeting, isn't it?

Anywho, we had to items of agenda, and not much conversation otherwise.

Items of agenda were:

1) Mailing list
  We decided to use the main mailing list until traffic warrants a seperate one.
  All posts relating to PIG should have "[PIG]" in the subject, as
this post does.
2) The name is indeed "SLUG PIG", for "Suncoast Linux User Group's
Programming Interest Group".

So, I'll throw something out there to start discussion.

If SDL_BYTEORDER and SDL_BIG_ENDIAN are preprocessor constants,
is GCC smart enough to optimize this if-else expression away?
I have no idea, and I'm not sure how to test it.

if (SDL_BYTEORDER == SDL_BIG_ENDIAN) {
         color = SDL_MapRGBA(dst->format, colorptr[0], colorptr[1],
colorptr[2], colorptr[3]);
} else {
         color = SDL_MapRGBA(dst->format, colorptr[3], colorptr[2],
colorptr[1], colorptr[0]);
}