[SLUG] Need some laptop parts/advice

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 15:40:47 EDT

Hello All

As some of you may or may not know, I work with at risk teens and young
adults at my church. One of them came to me knowing that I was a geek
and showed me his laptop. Seems a sibling stepped on it and
broke/cracked the lcd screen.

The laptop is an IBM Thinkpad 390E.

So, do any of you have an lcd screen that would work or have a reliable
place that can sell me one VERY cheap? This kid does not have the money
to pay and I have very little money to help.

Regards
Russ