[SLUG] Re: gnucash

From: Possum (vegetableblood@gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 17:40:30 EDT

Haha, that's a given!

I didn't force them on Linux, in fact, I asked permission to install
it (Ubuntu)... They like it because it runs MUCH faster than winXP,
but don't use it as primary OS simply because they can't do their
business...

That said, I would never dream of FORCING any kind of software onto
anybody....Offer someone an alternative (the way I got turned onto
Linux is because my legally bought M$ Office was giving me crap after
a reinstallation of Windoze and I found OpenOffice.org to replace it
on an anti-M$ website), they will decide which they prefer and whether
they want to try the alternative at all.

Thanks