Re: [SLUG] Mail Servers

From: John Pugh (jpugh@novell.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2006 - 21:14:09 EDT

>>> On Mon, May 8, 2006 at 12:55 PM, in message
<20060508165540.8390.qmail@web52606.mail.yahoo.com>, "Mark Banschbach,
SFO"
<mrbear37@yahoo.com> wrote:
> OK Guys..
>
> Without attempting to start a free for all..
> I need some suggestions for email servers that are
> fairly easy to configure.. AND.. wont have issues with
> the Management sorts who want to use Outlook ( some
> people never learn)..
>
> Thanks for the help in advance.
>
> Mark

Not giving any specific requirements I would choose Novell's Netmail,
but then again I'm biased. The easiest to configure compared to anything
mentioned and has a web client, spam filtering, antivirus, standards
based calendaring (ical) and a host of other features ready to go with a
simple installation and it works with outlook.

SUSE Linux OpenXchange is no longer available.