BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP:

From: CONTACT THE AGENCY (urgenturgent4@virgilio.it)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 09:08:40 EDT

BATCH No: NM/207161/WOP:
LOTTO NL. INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT
ROTERSSTRAAT 11, 1018 WB
AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLANDS.
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Dear Sir/Madam,
Congratulations to you
as we bring to your notice, the results of the Second Category draws of
DAYZERS LOTTERY NL. PROMO INT. We are happy to inform you that you have
emerged as a winner under the First Category, which ispart of our
promotional draws. The draws are being officially announced today 8TH
of June 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from 2,500,000 email addresses of individuals and
companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

Your e-
mail address, attached to ticket number 46939890760, with serial number
472-9768 and lucky number W-91237-H 67/B4 consequently won in the First
Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
1,000,000 (One Million Dollars), which is the winning payout for
Category A winners.

This is from a total cash prize of 10,000,000.00
(Ten Million Dollars) shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky winners
in this category. In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and
names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your
award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring
your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your
account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming
or unscrupulous acts by Participants/nonparticipants of this
program.

Please contact our paying bank (dtz Investment group Finance
& Securities) immediately for due processing and remittance of your
prize money to a designated account of your choice:
NOTE: For easy
reference and identification, find below your Reference and Batch
numbers.
Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence with
your paying bank.

REF Number: NM/BC921245/KY14
BATCH No:
NM/207161/WOP.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with the
paying Bank. To begin your claims, kindly contact the paying bank with
the below information:
Contact person: Mr.Robin Van Gogh.
(International Remittance
Department).
TEL:
+31-644-891-622
FAX:+31-847-301-243
NOTE: All claims are
nullified after 20 working days from today.Congratulations once again
from all our staff, and thank you for being part of our promotions
program.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Theresa Desh.
(Lottery Coordinator)