Fwd: Re: [SLUG] HP1100 Cable

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 19:09:13 EDT

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: [SLUG] HP1100 Cable
Date: Wednesday 12 July 2006 02:02
From: Dan Schmidt <manofsloth@yahoo.com>
To: slug@nks.net

like so?:
http://www.connexions-pw.com/category.html?i=169.0.34869&Refer=130439

Richard Smoot wrote:
> I picked up a used HP LazerJet 1100 printer for my wife at
> SEER in Tampa for $40.00. It uses a nonstandard par port cable.
> The printer end is a mini or micro centronics plug.
> Does anyone know where I can get one for a moderate price?
>
> Richard Smoot
Thanks.
Their prices are good, but I cann't order from them.
I tried Konqueror, Opera, and Firefox but couldn't get past the first
stage of their checkout. They had a combined city and state as a pulldown.
It wouldn't pull down or let me write in the space. The checkbox for billing
and shipping being the same wouldn't stay checked.
I had set up an account with them. When I relogged in with them and
checked my account the city and state were greyed out and I couldn't
renter them.
I have sent the an email about this.
Have you successfully ordered from them using Linux?

                Richard Smoot