[SLUG] [PIG] Weekly Pig Meeting in IRC tonight

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylan@hardison.net)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 17:11:16 EDT

Well, since I missed the (interesting-sounding!) Tampa meeting last
night (thanks to wonderful weather and perfect traffic conditions), I
figured I'd post a a reminder, the weekly PIG IRC meeting is going this evening, from now
'til whenever on irc://freenode.net/slug.fl

And this week, I actually didn't forget.

The topic(s) that might come up are: replacing autoconf with perl,
currying, omake: another ocaml-based make replacement (and one I didn't
write!), and anything else those present bring up.

--
"In order to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the
universe."