Re: [SLUG] Upgraded to 10.1 Yeeowwww!!

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2006 - 07:22:38 EDT

> I need to get some time somewhere and test some of the other
> distros, I used to use a lot of Red Hat, as we used it at my previous
> place of work.
>
> So many distros and so little time.... B-[

...which is why I am frustratingly and tediously installing distro
after distro and making screen capture videos of the installation and
administration tools in each one. The idea is to give the several
hundred thousand people who check Linux.com regularly some idea of what
to expect from each one, perhaps save them the time of messing with
distributions that don't come anywhere close to meeting their needs...

- Robin

PS - Linus Torvalds, not having Logan's BOHF skills, seems to prefer
SUSE. Or maybe he just uses it in public and runs Debian when no one is
watching.