[SLUG] Thee Art of Xen

From: Todd (dumb-ass@acpdata.com)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2006 - 22:36:11 EDT

I have a laptop that dual boots Open Suse and XP. I would much rather
just be able to open XP in a "virtual" world to run the few applications
that wine doesn't play well with. Can Xen be configured to do this
without wiping out the XP partition? Or perhaps I can make the virtual
file system and "restore" the old windows stuff to it from a back up?

Thanks,
../Todd