[SLUG] Meeting tonight! (Not a question!)

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 13:04:40 EDT

I assume there's been no progress in finding a meeting location, but
perhaps we can meet a Denny's or the Globe tonight? The Denny's on US
19 always has their back room free.

It would be useful if at least some of the regulars meet tonight, so
we can discuss possiblities of new meeting locations.

For next month, I have some clout with the North Branch library (which
is not the same as the one we used to meet at, the librarians are
nicer)...
However, they're not open late on Mondays. The North Branch also has wifi.

But this is better discussed in person, so, where do you fine slugs
and pigs want to meet?

(specifically, I'm interested in the opinions of Aaron, Alex Harris,
Christopher Hotchkiss, Eric Jahn, Aubrey Griffin, Bill Langcaster,
Mario Lombardo, Jim Lightfoot, and the several bearded people whose
names I forget, as I've not seen them in so long.
But all opinions are equal. Except Aarons, which is slightly more
important because he wears wooden shoes.)