Re: [SLUG] Meeting tonight! (Not a question!)

From: aaron steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Mon Jul 31 2006 - 14:45:21 EDT

Update on St. Pete meeting.
It looks like I have worked out deal with Saint Petersburg USF campus,
which has separated from USF. I am not sure what they are calling
themselves as of yet. My brother is a professor at the former USF annex
campus and is going to work out a system so we can have the meetings
there. We tried this before but they wanted to charge us. Since things
have changed it looks like we will be fine this time.

This first meeting at the new location will not be until September or
October. I will know more in a few weeks.

Sorry, dylan but I will not be able to attend to tonight. I am getting
ready to go out of town and I have to much to do. I actually forgot that
I had to attend a wedding. I also will not be able to attend anything
next month, I will be attending my wedding.