RE: [SLUG] DWG Viewer for linux

From: Ken Elliott (kelliott11@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2006 - 22:02:21 EDT

>> Why not use some form of e-mail and be done with it? How do they
determine who is eligible or not?

I suspect they need paper for legal reasons. It is a product for
developers, not end users. That may be part of the problem. I'll ask Evan
next time I see him. I agree that it is odd, but Evan would certainly do
email unless there is a reason not to. He's one of the sharpest guys I
know.

Ken Elliott