[SLUG] iPOD conversion etc.

From: Mark Banschbach, SFO (mrbear37@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 14 2006 - 17:24:57 EDT

OK guys here is the deal..

   My Wife.. a long time Micro-shaft devotee finally
got around to saying that if we could convert laptop
and iPOD without loosing the data (this is an 80 GIG
iPOD and of course she has more data on the iPOD than
her system will hold. ).... she would be willing to
shed the yoke of oppression.. and become a penguin..

I know about nothing about iPODs.. except that I
believe she has a mixture of MP3 and WMA files on her
iPOD..

  So this is the challenge. to convert her laptop AND
the iPOD ( if necessary.. ) or at least have Linux
software that will transfer data for the iPOD..

  OK So who has played with this silly thing ?

Thanks !

Mark