Re: [SLUG] Asterisk users group meeting on Monday

From: Chris Mathey (slug@mathey.org)
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 21:42:59 EDT

Matt Florell wrote:
> Hello,
>
> If any of you are interested, we will be having an
> Asterisk(Linux-based Open-source Phone system) meeting next Monday.
>
> We will be discussing Asterisk implementations and have a presentation
> of an OSS corporate user-interface web-app that is Asterisk-based.
>
> More information here:
> http://asteriskpbx.meetup.com/1/events/5065286/
>
> MATT---

Hi Matt,
What's the focus of this meeting? I run Asterisk@home figuratively and
literally :) with Cisco 7960 + other various SIP phones. I have a
working setup but still want to keep learning as well as find new ways
to tweak my setup. Would it be beneficial to me?

I also manage a very large Cisco VoIP network so maybe I could offer
expertise with managing SIP in an enterprise.

Regards,
Chris