[SLUG] Request for someone attending tonight's St. Pete meeting

From: Sick Twist (thesicktwist@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 08:50:22 EDT

Since I am unable to attend tonight's SLUG meeting at the Globe Coffee
Lounge in St. Petersburg, I would be grateful if someone else who will be
there could give a brief plug for Software Freedom Day. Just mention the
date (Saturday, September 16) the locations (MOSI & MIrta's) and the website
(www.softwarefreedomday.org).

...Of course if you would like to be more aggressive and take flyers[1] to
give to SLUG members and to leave at the coffee shop ::hint hint:: I won't
complain. :)

Jonathon

[1]
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/america/USA/FL/Tampa?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=promo-flyer-black-scribus-pdf.pdf